I am one of President George W. Bush's gardeners. Mr. George likes to talk to me.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Flawed Intelligence

Before I came to work this morning, I picked up copies of the Washington Times that had cluttered my doorstep for the three weeks that I was in France.  You can only imagine my shock to read that the Central Intelligence Agency is at fault for providing information that would lead Mr. George to view Iraq as an imminent threat, thereby causing him to engage in a preemptive war for reasons that have proven to be untrue. This is terrible.  Mr. George deserves better than that.  We can only hope the voters realize that the true culprits are the various intelligence agencies and the liberal media, and that our beloved president was merely taking action on intelligence reports in good faith. Besides, Saddam was a bad man.

Who would have thought that intelligence failure would be the demise of Mr. George?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home